A well proportioned design in all its different versions, Peggy has a refined aesthetic, created by the subtle rotation of the oval leg and the elliptical support arm. A sense of visual poise is achieved by the consistent 45-degree angle of the leg to the tabletop corner.
D 1500 mm x L 3200 | 4800 | 6200 mm x H 720 mm
Power, Data & Cable Management
- Brushed stainless steel 80mm diameter round grommet
- Standard size cut out with lid
- Bespoke size cut out with lid
- Bespoke size hinged access flap
Cable tray options
- Standard size metal cable tray in matt black
- Standard size metal cable tray with power and data module in matt black
The table base and frame is made from solid ash. The standard tabletops are 25mm thick, finished in Abet 410 snow white laminate, with solid ash lipping. Other coloured laminate, wood veneers and linoleum finishes are available. Stained table edges and bases can also be specified.
Download the Peggy brochure here.
This product is available at trade terms - please contact the SCP Contracts team on 020 7749 7399 firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.